Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November summary

Here is my C4K summary for November.

here are the blogs I commented on-



here are the posts I commented on-




here are the comments I left-


Hi, Eric. My name is Morgan Rushlow and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I think this is a story I think you definitely could write more on and make into a novel, eventually. I think that is good you wrote "to be continued” , because I think it should be. There seems to be a lot to the story that needs to be written, like how did “Stewie” escaped from the basement and what happens after that. I am interested in reading the next part of this story. Very interesting. Have a wonderful day! here is a link to my EDM 310 student blog-



Hi, Chloe. My name is Morgan Rushlow and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. I think you are a really talented artist. You are really creative, and it seems to me like you have a great passion for artwork.Your drawings in this video here are so lifelike and simply amazing. I think it is wonderful that you will be using your artwork for helping those in need. Have a wonderful day! Here is a link to my EDM 310 student blog-  http://rushlowmorganedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment