Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog Post # 14- What did I leave out?

For this post Dr. Strange asks us to give suggestions for the course EDM 310. I really have enjoyed this course and see this course as a valuable experience I will never, ever forget. I love the fact that we in EDM have been learning about PBL and hands-on education by experiencing it here in EDM 310. This course-EDM 310 has helped me develop more of my educational philosophy and has made me think more about what I would want my future classroom to be like.  I would have to say that the only thing I could see to change the course would be: adding would be a post where students talk more about their personal educational philosophies and the kind of teacher they want to be and what methods they plan to use. Also, I believe it would be beneficial to include posts about the importance of the arts such as music, theatre and dance.

 I think all of this would be beneficial.

P.S.-Thank you, Dr. Strange, for a wonderful experience in EDM 310. I have really enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment